To demonstrate our commitment to the privacy of your personal information, we have developed this policy, which discloses our privacy practices for the information we collect solely at our Website at www.abcimaging.com.
This policy informs you about:
- What personal information we collect
- Who collects and owns the information
- How we use your personal information or disclose it to third parties
- What choices you have regarding collection, use, and distribution of your personal information
- How to correct, update, or delete your personal information
- What kind of security procedures we use to protect the loss, misuse, or alteration of information under our control
- How this policy may be amended
1. What personal information we collectUsers may browse through the informational portion of our Website without providing us with any personal information. However, if you request information or materials from us, we may ask for your contact information, such as your name, email address, company name, address, and phone number. In addition, we may collect personal information from you when you send us emails or submit other forms of information directly to us. We may also collect personal information from you at other points on our Website that state that personal information is being collected.
To access and engage our services through the online systems offered by ABC Imaging at our Website, we will require you to submit certain information. Such information may include at least the following, for the User: name, address, email address, company name, and phone number. You may also be submitting information about your clients including client identifying information and project details that you are handling for your clients.
2. Who collects and owns your informationABC Imaging owns the Website and the personal information collected through the Website. We may outsource to a third party the hosting and operation of the Website. However, such third parties do not and will not have any ownership interest in the personal information collected or any right to use the personal information apart from the operation of the Website. ABC Imaging is not responsible for the privacy practices of any third parties.
Our mailing address is
1155 21st Street, NW
Washington, DC 20036
Our email address for privacy concerns or questions is firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. How we use your personal information or disclose it to third partiesWe use the personal information collected through our Website to administer and deliver our services. In connection with the delivery of our services, we may share the personal information with third-party partners or vendors who help deliver or administer the services, but they are only permitted to use the information in connection with the delivery or administration of our services. For example, we share a Client's credit card information with a third-party credit card processing company, but that company is not permitted to use the credit card or personal information for any purpose other than to fulfill the specific purchase transaction. We may also share personal information with ABC Imaging affiliates who need such information to provide the services that you have specifically requested.
We may also use the personal information collected through the Website to provide you with information or newsletters related to our services, and to promote our services to your company as listed in your profile. This may include sending you information and promotions via email, postal mail, fax or via telephone calls. In addition, we may provide certain of your personal information, namely your name, email address, address, and phone number, to third-parties who offer goods or services in which we think you might be interested. However, for information that we have collected through your voluntary participation in an online customer survey to obtain your suggestions or comments about ABC Imaging's services, we use such information only for the purpose for which it was collected. We will not use such survey information for direct marketing or disclosure to other companies.
We may share, sell or transfer the personal information you provide to us in the event of bankruptcy or the sale or transfer of a division or substantially all of our corporate assets or capital stock.
We also use personal information on an aggregated basis for a variety of purposes, including operating and enhancing our Website and our services, internal marketing research, and management reporting. We reserve the right to use and disclose this aggregated information to third parties for any purpose. Aggregate information will not identify any one specific individual.
We also use pixels, or transparent GIF files, to help manage online advertising. These GIF files are provided by our advertisement management partners. These files enable our partners to recognize a unique cookie on your Web browser, which in turn enables us to learn which advertisements bring users to our website. The cookie was placed by us, or by another advertiser who works with our partners. The information that we collect and share is anonymous and not personally identifiable. It does not contain your name, address, telephone number, or email address.
4. What choices you have regarding collection, use, and distribution of your personal informationYou can control the content of the personal information we have collected on you by following the instructions stated below in section 5. In addition, if you do not want to receive marketing materials or communications from us or, subject to section 5, do not want your contact information disclosed to third parties apart from the delivery or administration of our services, you can opt-out by contacting us at www.abcimaging.com.
Please note that if you provide any information on your own or directly to third parties who may be linked to, or otherwise connected with our Website, different rules may apply to their use or disclosure of your personal information. We encourage you to investigate and ask questions before disclosing information to third parties.
In the event we need to investigate or resolve possible problems or inquiries, we can (and you authorize us to do so) disclose any information about you to private entities, law enforcement or other government officials as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate.
5. How to correct, update, or delete your personal informationYou can access, update, or delete your personal information by contacting ABC Imaging at www.abcimaging.com, and in the future, ABC Imaging may add such functions available through the Website. However, for verification and security purposes, before we allow you to access, update, or delete your personal information through any means, you may be asked to provide us certain personal information. We are not responsible for removing your personal information from the records of any third party who has previously been provided with your information in accordance with this policy.
If you delete your personal information, it will not be used by us or disclosed to third parties in the future in the ordinary course of business. However, even if you delete or change some personal information in our registration database, it may still be stored on other databases (including those kept for archival purposes). Also, because we need to have certain of your personal information in order to deliver our services, you will not be able to receive such services if you delete such personal information.
As of January 1, 2005, California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits visitors to this Site who are residents of California to request information regarding ABC Imaging's disclosure of their information to third parties for direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please contact email@example.com.
6. What kind of security procedures we use to protect the loss, misuse, or alteration of information under our controlWe have established and maintain reasonable security procedures to protect the confidentiality, security and integrity of your personal information. We use encryption, Secure Socket Layers, and firewalls, and we implement off-line efforts to further protect this information, including limiting employee access to personal information and updating our employees regarding our security practices and privacy policies. However, please recognize that "perfect security" does not exist on the Internet. Due to the inherent open nature of the Internet, third parties may unlawfully intercept or access transmissions or private communications.
Our Website is maintained in the United States of America. By using the Website, you authorize the exportation of your personal information to the U.S.A. and its storage and use as specified above when you provide such information to us.
We hope this policy clarifies our procedures regarding your personal information. If you have any questions, you may contact us at www.abcimaging.com.